Thursday, November 20, 2008

flower girl

I love flowers. My grandma and grandpa gave me flowers for my birthday. I love them so much! They are on my nightstand. Thank you so much Grandma and Grandpa!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Elle--
I love your new blog :) It looks like you had a great Birthday! Uncle Wes and I can't wait to celebrate your 7th B-Day with you when you come to Nebraska for Thanksgiving!

Love Ya!
Aunt Nicole & Uncle Wes

Grandma Jan said...

Congratulations Elle on your blogspot. It looks great. Grandpa and I will be sure and check it regularly! We're glad you liked the flowers. I wished we could have picked them together from the flower garden. Next summer, OK! Wishing you fun year being 7! We love you!

Anonymous said...

Hey mo, happy birthday (even though this comment is kind of late!) I hope you liked our present and i hope you had a good day! :)