Thursday, November 20, 2008

color fun

We went to the grocery store and entered the coloring contest. this is the picture I colored. It was lots of fun! I hope I win!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You did graet elle i love it i hope you win good luke i miss you see you soon.

Hailee

Nicole said...

elle! you got a blog!! that is soo cool!! :] i'm going to add you to my favorites on my blog so i can check it all the time!! :] i can't wait to see all the things you will post about! :]i'll see you soon, girly!! i love you!!

♥ aunt nicole!

Unknown said...

Hi Elle!! I love your new blog!! How exciting! :) I will be a frequent visitor to your site! Hope you are having a great week and can't wait to see you!
Love you,
-Aunt Nikki :)
--And your picture looks GREAT!

Anonymous said...

Great job with your coloring skills mo! I hope you win too!