We went to the mall of america yesterday. it was lots of fun! I got a just like me outfit, a school outfit and a backpack all for my doll. we ate at ruby tuesday to eat I got mac and cheese. it was yummy! we got smoothies at the gallaria mall thay were good to! me and my frend said it was the best day of our life!
I am so jelouse you actually got to go in the american girl store i only got to see the outside! It looks like you had alot of fun and i love the outfits you picked out for elizabeth. (i also love your blog i sort of coppied it you should check it out!) :)
4 comments:
Your Elizabeth doll looks so cute in the new outfits you picked out for her!! What a fun day!! :)
Love you!
cool elle you'll have to bring her wen you come.
Love ya!!!
elle i love the blog! i was so jealous of your cute background that i had to go get one myself!
:) your american girl doll looks so stylish too
I am so jelouse you actually got to go in the american girl store i only got to see the outside! It looks like you had alot of fun and i love the outfits you picked out for elizabeth. (i also love your blog i sort of coppied it you should check it out!) :)
Post a Comment