Wednesday, May 27, 2009
FUN FUN FUN!!!
yikes I haven't blogged for awhile but anyway 3 weeks ago was the last day of Wednesday night church. We got to play freeze tag outside then we had icecream and cookies and got a certificate and picture plus I got my name tag it was lots of fun. I also got to have a sleepover with 2 friends of mine. we played who knew, watched Aladin, and jumped on their trampaleen.well gotta go.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
that is fun fun fun elle! let's play again soon!
Wow elle you sound like you are having a lot of fun lately! I have so much fun playing with you and tommy :) I cant wait for school to get out so we can play even more! Only 6 more days for me :)
Hi Elle....I'm glad I checked your blog! Sounds like you had a great time at Wednesday night church! Love ya lots, Gma Jan :)
Post a Comment