Yesterday I went to the Hannah Montana movie with my friends, Taylor and Macki. It was so cool ! I got to have pop and popcorn. This movie has songs and the coolest chicken house ever!!! it also had one of my favirot things - horses!!! I am also learning a dance from the movie. its lots of fun.
Sunday, April 12, 2009
hannah montana, the movie
Yesterday I went to the Hannah Montana movie with my friends, Taylor and Macki. It was so cool ! I got to have pop and popcorn. This movie has songs and the coolest chicken house ever!!! it also had one of my favirot things - horses!!! I am also learning a dance from the movie. its lots of fun.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
It was so fun to see you at the movie! I'm glad that you really liked it!! I did too!!! Raessa got the CD for her birthday, and we've been listening non stop!! Hope you are having a wonderful day!!
Elle we had so much fun!! We will have to have more girl outings like that!! And Mack has to teach you the rest of the dance!
Hope to see you soon!
Hey Mo,
I am so gald that you could come with us! It was soooo much fun and i cant wait to do it again. Taylor and i have been doing the dance non stop, we are pretty much pros now! I will talk to you soon ttyl :)
Mack
Hey Elle,
I went to that movie too it is cool and FUNNY!
Love,
Hailee
Post a Comment