Wednesday, January 21, 2009

a mix of things

Christmas was great and so was new years. Last week I went on a field trip to a radio stashion. I was on the radio saying the pledge of allegiance!!!!! My mom sewed me a little bag and cleanex holder and a few assesiories it is so cute!!! you can see it at minnesota mama. Sunday school and wensday night church started again last week. On Sunday my friend came over to play. we played with our dolls and played outside . I have been makeing friendship bracelets lately. Two for me two for my friend and one for Tommy . My mom got me a bunch of new clothing. They all look so cute!!!!

4 comments:

Thomas said...

That was a really cool radio stashion field trip. Wasn't that cool that I got to talk ON AIR!!!!

Hailee said...

cool elle i miss you that souns like fun bye

Anonymous said...

Elle, I haven't been to your site in a long time. You do a good job,girl! And you look so cute! Looks like you are having fun this winter too. You're mom puts some great pictures of you all on her blog. Keep up the good work and write me an email if you have time!
I love you, sweetie pie!
Grandma H.

Anonymous said...

Hi Elle!
How are you? We're well. The bag and stuff your Mom sewed sounds really cute, post a picture if you can! What else have you been up to? Have you been ice skating this winter?
Love you!
Aunt Terri